Sign In

The Income Tax Department NEVER asks for your PIN numbers, passwords or similar access information for credit cards, banks or other financial accounts through e-mail.

The Income Tax Department appeals to taxpayers NOT to respond to such e-mails and NOT to share information relating to their credit card, bank and other financial accounts.

Continue >
Click to ASK


How to Request for Refund Re-issue (in case of refund failure)?

Refund shall be issued to the pre-validated bank account only. In case of refund failure, taxpayer can raise the service request in e-Filing portal upon receiving communication from CPC.

Perform the following steps to raise Refund Re-issue Request:

  1. Logon to ‘e-Filing’ Portal
  2. Go to Services ' menu and click on 'Refund reissue'.
  3. Create Refund Reissue request.
  4. You will get the details of Assessment Year for which refund got failed.
  5. Select the Assessment Year and click on continue.
  6. On next screen, you will get the details of Bank. Validate the bank if it is not validated.
  7. After validation, select such bank and submit the request.